Last updated: Thursday 8, March 2018
Infinite Blue Apartments (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates infiniteblueapts.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze these data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Personal data” means any information that is collected or recorded in a way that may allow direct (e.g. surname) or indirect (e.g. phone number) identification of a natural person.
For what purposes do we collect data?
We collect and use personal data to manage your relationship with us and to offer our Services to you. Certain personal data is collected to provide you with personalized and improved services.
We collect personal data with the following purposes:
a) To provide you with useful information for offers or other promotional messages and inform you about special offers and new Services.
b) To create and store legal documents in accordance with applicable law.
c) To collect data to meet requests relating to your stay (e.g. room preferences).
d) To improve our hotel services
• Tailor products and Services to better meet your requirements.
• Process your personal data using marketing programs for marketing and promotional purposes.
• Provide you with useful information for offers or other promotional messages.
• Inform you about special offers and new Services.
• Provide customized content and recommendations based on your previous activities.
• Collect information to better interpret the status of our professional relationship
e) To manage our relations with you
• Manage loyalty programs.
• Manage customer databases.
• Evaluate and analyze the market, our customers, our products, and Services.
• Create statistical data and reports.
• Gain knowledge and manage the preferences of new and recurring customers.
• Send newsletters, promotion products and offers, or to contact you by telephone.
• Manage requests for deletion from update lists.
• Create and manage questionnaires and statistics.
• Organize lotteries, contests and offers.
f) To improve system security
• Record data to ensure security and to prevent fraud.
g) To comply with Greek and European law
h) To conduct market research/analysis of questionnaires and customer comments.
i) To conduct focused marketing campaigns, direct marketing and sales promotion activities.
What personal data do we collect?
Information provided directly by you
We are obliged to request the following details about you and/or your family members:
• Contact details (e.g. surname, given name, father’s name, passport number, ID-card details, telephone, home address, email)
• Personal data (e.g. date of birth, nationality, place of birth)
• Information regarding your children (e.g. given name, date of birth, passport number)
• Billing details (e.g. credit card number, VAT number)
• Loyalty program member number (member number for loyalty program of GRECOTEL SA or other parties, such as airline operators)
• Date of arrival and departure, flight number, and room number
• Preferences and interests (e.g. non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bed, sports, cultural interests)
• Health Data, such as medical reports and certificates, medical test results, data on pathological diseases, etc.(if needed)
• Questions and comments submitted during or after your stay in one of our Hotels.
Information from third parties
We may receive information about you from available public and commercial sources. This, we may combine with other information that we receive directly from you or in relation to you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect to such services.
You may choose not to provide certain types of information, but this may limit your access to certain Services.